Thursday 23 October 2008

OYT trip

The Ocean Youth Trust voyage was a great success and the girls had a wonderful time despite the stormy weather. Claire McWilliam said “It was a great experience. I learned how to work in a team and I saw many different places such as Ailsa Craig, Rhu, Kyles of Bute and Tarbert from the boat. I gained my ‘RYA Start Sailing’ certificate which was really great.” Well done to all the girls who took part and we wish them good luck in their future sailing adventures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

I've just come across your blog. I work for OYTS and i think your pics from the sailing trip are great. Could we use them in the annual report?

You can reach me at the office on the usual tel number or helen@oytscotland.org.uk

Look forward to hearing from you.

Helen McMeekin